The O'Ts of County Salt Lake

Top o'the mornin' to ye! We wanted to wish everyone a happy St. Patty's Day. Even out here in mountain desert land, far away from the lush, green hills of ... anywhere ... they celebrate the wearin' o'the green. We spent Saturday afternoon at the Siamsa Irish festival held at ... the Greek Orthodox Cultural Center? Whatever works. Here it is, our big fat Greek St. Patrick's Day!
The Crawford School of Irish Dance performed, and quite well. 

Here's Cindy and sister Heather doing a Riverdance of their own. What bonny lassies they be!

Cindy summoned all the Irish blood that's in her to make a delectable dish of corned beef, cabbage and potatoes, which I enjoyed and washed down with a tall, cool dark pint of (root) beer.


Happy St. Patrick's Day, lads and lassies!

Comments

MaryKate said…
Yum! That looks like some tasty corned beef and cabbage. I'm jealous! And your pose is hilarious.
Elle said…
My dear little Irishmen. And women. I love the headband, Cindy!
Lv
M
Elle said…
Cin,
Will you add me to Melissa's list so I can view their site?
I couldn't find their email address anywhere.
Thanks!
M
papa and mama T said…
Great pics, put a line under the T and you get Irishman

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17