The Tulip Festival - - just around the corner

Spring, beautiful Spring... We just can't wait! Rob and I made our way to Thanksgiving Point this last weekend with some friends to view the "Tulip Festival". Too bad the tulips have decided not to bloom just yet. We had a great walk and Rob was able to catch some unique photos of the emerging beauty.




Comments

Dean Family said…
Those are beautiful, we wish we could be there to enjoy it!! Love you guys!
MaryKate said…
Beautiful pictures! Robert, you should get into freelance photography. I don't think you can take a bad picture out there!
Aunt Ann said…
Mary Kate is right. The photos are beautiful. However, Cindy, is you really want to see tulips, you'll have to come visit me. I have beautiful ones growing just outside my office window. In addition, the daffodils are absolutely gorgeous. You've missed the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC, but you could get here in time to see the other flowering trees. Love to both of you

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17