Beautiful Wedding - Great Trip

Although we're still soaking in the Phillies World Series win, Rob and I found time to enjoy a little bit of California this last week. 
Lucie, one of my best friends, was married in the Oakland California LDS Temple last Saturday and she looked STUNNING! Rob and I were lucky enough to spend a few days with the lovely couple prior to their honeymoon. We played games, talked, and enjoyed relaxing together. (As relaxed as you can get a few days prior to the big event!)
I am so happy for Lucie and Dan. They are a wonderful couple and treat each other with great respect and admiration. Hooray for great timing, love, and more love. I've attached some photos of the wedding. More fun stuff to come. 
 

Comments

Elle said…
Wow! She does look beautiful! I'm glad the trip was so fun!
MaryKate said…
You all look great! What a beautiful dress Lucie has! Looks like she had perfect weather for her wedding, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17