Living in Thanksgiving

As the holiday approaches, I am filled with gratitude for the many blessings of our life. Rob is wonderful and supports our little family day to day in all aspects of life - emotionally, physically, financially and mentally (especially with getting all the bills done). M is a great sleeper (once he achieves sleep), eats well, has an adorable cry, is growing well and loves to laugh and smile. I am getting better throughout the various aspects of my life, and am thrilled to be at home with M to watch him grow, learn and adjust to this life. I am filled with gratitude to my Heavenly Father for this wonderful life, and the blessings in abundance. May we all reflect and enjoy living daily in Thanksgiving.

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. These were actually taken awhile ago, but I discovered that they hadn't been posted. One is M in his football "blanket" and the other in a jazz hat made by one of Rob's co-workers.

Comments

MaryKate said…
SO cute. He really looks like Cindy in that knit hat!

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17