M is so much fun these days, and has also learned to scream, drop to the floor, and express his emotions. I enjoyed the moment when, at my office, M wanted to go out the door while I was still working. He dropped to the floor, screamed for about 3 seconds, and then proceeded to babble many thoughts - well, as I interpreted them they were thoughts. We talked it through and he remained nearby at the office.
He's eating well and remains a gluten-free child. We're so grateful for all the help and support we've received in this decision for him. He's a happy kid, and we just want to keep it that way.
 |
| Here's M enjoying salad. He LOVES the poppyseed dressing. |
 |
| Elephant parade at the Circus |
 |
| M's reaction to the Elephant parade at the Circus |
 |
| M reading a magazine to himself. He's pretty good at talking while reading. |
Here are some photos of our enjoyable times.
Comments