Wow! Christmas is on the way...
Well, I can't believe it's December and I haven't posted - well, yes I can. It's been a busy month. ;) All three of us flew to Pennsylvania to share in Thanksgiving and an early Christmas with the family. It was a wonderful time (after arrival) and M created many a memory. If not for himself, for me. The falls, the giving, the lights on the tree, and so much more. We are so blessed to have had an opportunity to share with everyone good times. The month ahead is looking crazy as well, so I hope to get some pictures up - but I can't promise.
Rob begins a new schedule tomorrow with a shift to days. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a drastic change for us, but I'm so thrilled he'll be home at nights. The mornings will be boy time before he heads in, and then I'll get the day (including nap time) to share the joy of M.
We put up our Christmas tree on Saturday and M has had a great time putting the ornaments on and then taking them off again. Even the new nativity set (little people style) has found its way into the tree. Tonight we had an adventure of making something together and I don't think I anticipated the mess that we made - now that we'll definitely have to post some pictures. M was so proud of his masterpiece - gluten-free pumpkin squares - and ate it very willingly. It's so tasty, I'm sending some to work for Rob tomorrow so I'm not left with the whole pan.
Well, short update tonight, but I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Pictures to come -- I promise.
Rob begins a new schedule tomorrow with a shift to days. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a drastic change for us, but I'm so thrilled he'll be home at nights. The mornings will be boy time before he heads in, and then I'll get the day (including nap time) to share the joy of M.
We put up our Christmas tree on Saturday and M has had a great time putting the ornaments on and then taking them off again. Even the new nativity set (little people style) has found its way into the tree. Tonight we had an adventure of making something together and I don't think I anticipated the mess that we made - now that we'll definitely have to post some pictures. M was so proud of his masterpiece - gluten-free pumpkin squares - and ate it very willingly. It's so tasty, I'm sending some to work for Rob tomorrow so I'm not left with the whole pan.
Well, short update tonight, but I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Pictures to come -- I promise.
Comments