Really, a month already?

I can hardly believe it's been a month since our last post. Time flies when M is so busy. We're learning so much together. Today we played with a puzzle to match objects and colors and then later we played a color sock sorting game. He's growing up so quickly. The words he says are dear -especially mommy. I absolutely love hearing that word any time of the day from that sweet voice. Well, I think for this post, we'll just do pictures and captions. Here goes...
If you listen closely to the beginning of the video M actually says very clearly, "I tell a story" I don't think I could be more pleased that he knows that word. I haven't heard it as clearly since this video, but all the same - it's on the record.
M trying on Daddy's shoes

The family watching LDS General Conference together

The Easter Bunny came!! And Nana and PapPap! (M seems to enjoy wearing my headbands, and he got this on before we came downstairs to the party -  - I forgot while Rob was snapping pictures. It's a good look for him, right?)

Dying eggs! M had a great time

Honestly, could he be any cuter? Thanks NaNa and PapPap for the outfit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17