August!

I can hardly believe how M is growing. I know it's been awhile since I've posted, so here's a few pictures to get things started.  
Yep - M got stitches, two to be exact. He was very brave, and I hope we don't have to go through it again anytime soon.

Attending the Draper Days Festivities M got to be in the driver's seat of a 'play' fire truck and a REAL fire truck!

M really enjoyed brushing the pony's hair.


Drummin' in up at the Thanksgiving Point Listening Exhibit. The drums sounded GREAT in those headphones.


The computer went a bit weird on the top picture - but I figure it's a picture, right? For the last week of June M and I spent a week with the cousins in Idaho. We had a wonderful time - sprained ankle and all. ;) Rob was traveling across the country with our brother-in-law, Jesse. Jesse and Rob's sister came to Utah for a month with our other sweet cousin, S! It was so much fun to have them around, and it's been taking some time to get used to them being gone. I'll share more pictures of the fun we had with them and more family who came to visit soon.
M is speaking in more sentences and using phrases I simply wouldn't have anticipated him to use at this age. He'll tell me how "M reading book," or "Mommy eating," or "M running down hill." It's fascinating to me, and yet a bit daunting to consider how fast it has all happened.
Rob and I have thought much about adding to our family, and have tried again, but our hopes are full in the path of adoption. We hope you consider us as you visit and talk with individuals considering adoption placement. We understand the tough decision that it is, but truly pray for comfort and peace to the family making such a choice. Our home is ready for a new little one, and our hearts long for him or her to join us.
For now we enjoy every day with M as he grows and experiences life anew each day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17