Walking Wednesday Filled with Blessings

 
So, today I am counting my many blessings. There are really quite a few, but here are some we encountered today.                                                                                                                                
On our Walking Wednesday today we chose to go to the bookstore to visit the trains. The bookstore is not far, so walking is a great activity. We were stopped by a long, SLOW freight train, but a mud puddle kept M busy - in addition to watching the train. Yes, the mud puddle was a blessing. Next, we saw two Frontrunner trains, followed by another freight train. It was a great day for transit viewing. We had lunch (PB &J) at the Gateway and enjoyed simply sitting in the shade, watching the water, and listening to music. I’m grateful he ate all his sandwich. Grateful for a double-seated stroller, so I can let M sit also and walk quickly home for naptime.
Upon returning home, I looked up to see that the front door was not only unlocked, but also open. Albeit slightly, it was open! What! How could I forget to lock our door, on the corner lot, on a very foot-traffic busy location? I stepped inside, afraid we might have lost our computer and other items, but all was well. We had been gone for more than 1 and 1/2 hours, and our house was fine. Blessing! Don't worry - I won't test that one again. ;)
Another blessing, M's trains, we played and played and it helps him to feel of my love. There are many more, but for today I am grateful. Oh, and I can't forget to list the blessing of friends and neighbors. Sara and kids went on a walk with us in the afternoon to enjoy the cooler weather. It was wonderful. I do feel blessed, and I'm so grateful. Now, onto some pictures – in no particular order.
This was a happy day! M achieved earning his stickers, and purchased a Diesel 10 train with his money he earned. Great work!
Watching the July 4th Parade in West Bountiful. Great parade!

Enjoying the Mongolian Hut at the Treehouse Museum with Nana and PapPap

Playing pinball with PapPap. Boy, he's got some skills!

(will rotate ) B enjoying a snuggle with Aunt Mary Kate

Oh, can it get any better than this?

Check out that dinosaur!

She's all worn out from her stay in the West. We love you Cousin Sophie!

Aunt Erin - looking great with B.

Date hike for Rob's Bday to Stewart Falls. Beautiful Night.

Cousins and Grandmum

Family Photo on B's blessing day

Ahh!! Please let me nap! and this was before the meeting even started!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17