A blog about our family, how we became one, what we do together and how we want to stay as a family forever.
Backgrounds
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Trishman Tribune
-
Leave it to me to change the design, while Rob writes entertaining information. I'll likely be changing it again. I've also added a YouTube video of one of my favorite songs. Click to listen. :)
After weeks of dreaming that the soil in our garden would turn into nourished, soft dirt I determined it appropriate to start planting. This weekend Rob and I took to the garden (once again), but this time are blessed with the virtue of seeing some fruits of our labor. Albeit through rocky soil, there is growth. I've taken some photos to let you in on our plans for the garden this year. Strawberries!! Yum! I've never planted strawberries before, but Grandma Garden says these are the sweetest strawberries she's ever grown. Besides, she supplied me with the starts and I figured it's worth a try. Peas are the next item that have started to sprout. Actually, Rob and I planted these from seed a couple of weeks ago and are now seeing growth. Rob planted one row and I the other. His are growing heartily and strong, while mine are still struggling to break through the soil. They are determined though. I've never grown peas, so this will be a fun adventure. Here comes t...
**WARNING: New Mother topics addressed below, read at your own discretion.** Today was the beginning of our new adventure with cloth diapers. The ones we've selected are super cute, and seem to fit M very well. Unfortunately, today was also the day Mr. M had several bowel movements. (Sorry - if this is too much information.) M generally only messes one to two diapers in a day, but today we hit a record high of seven! That's right, SEVEN; and cloth nonetheless. Perhaps the cloth is so comforting his body just releases so much easier. ;) However, it was a great day. M was wonderful on our car ride to Idaho for Thanksgiving and entertained many with his adorable laugh. We are trying to get it recorded to share with everyone, but M is still concerned with the camera activity. I did catch a few photos that help define his little personality. Enjoy! M loves his bathrobe and looks like a complete "lounge out" male when he wears it. (Thanks Erin and Jesse!) I also love...
At any given time, at least half my family will be singing that "Sound of Music" tune when they open this page. I know how to aggravate the symptoms of "singing disease." But the reference has nothing to do with Liesl, Rolf and Maria; rather, this is a tribute to KG, Paul and Ray-Ray. The Boston Celtics — the reason I started watching basketball, thanks to my Uncle Pat — have won their first NBA championship since ... about a year before I started watching basketball. (I was 8, if anyone's keeping score.) And they went from 16 championships to 17 championships. Paul Pierce, left, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen But I was fortunate to have the night off and be able to watch it with my dear wife, Cindy, who not only tolerates me watching and endlessly commenting about sports, but she chimes in with some good points herself. "Garnett is so intense, but he has fun, too." Had I been at work, the above headline would have been my suggestion to the sports department...
Comments