My Little Monkey Suit


If there's one thing I've learned - boys wear many animal-type outfits, and monkeys seem to be the general favorite. ;) M looked so adorable in this warm little monkey sweatsuit that I had to take a picture. The outfit is adorable and he was so warm he slept for nearly 2 hours during the day; this is a remarkable achievement since generally he will only sleep between 30-45 minutes. However, when he does sleep longer during the day I find myself checking on him more often just to be sure he's okay. (The stroller ride might have helped with the longer nap. We'll go on more walks, I'm sure!)
Don't you love his face! He gives us the greatest expressions piquing great interest in his current thoughts.

Comments

Carrie said…
I don't know who bought that cute monkey outfit but he sure looks cute and loves it apparently. Just Kidding Love Aunt Carrie

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17