Our New Chapter - M has arrived!
The time has finally come, and M is here! We're so excited to start our little family and enjoy the new moments ahead of us. M is just over 5 weeks old and treats us to grins, farts, and happiness all day. Rob and I feel very blessed to have his sweet spirit and presence in our home. I'm going to do my best to be better at posting on the blog; although the posts may vary in length, I am going to try and post pictures, videos and stories for you to enjoy with us.Today we went on a walk in the Baby Bjorn (shout out thanks to Lehua!), and he took a little nap in his crib - in his actual crib! (Thanks to Mom & Dad T) He's getting quite tall, and the bassinet is getting a little tight when he stretches. Initially he was a bit nervous in the crib, but with mom and dad in the room folding laundry he calmed down. Myles is very alert and strong. He loves to stand on mom's leg and flex his big muscles.
Here are a few pictures from the recent week (credit to Mary Kate!).
Thanks to all of you for sharing our journey with us.
(I will be changing the blog for private viewing only for awhile, so if you would like to read along with us, please send us an email or post a comment with your email address.)

M loves looking in the mirror and making facesHis eyes receive the most compliments - aren't they simply beautiful! Day by day his hair takes on a little more red.
Comments
Definitely want to be on your private list...karene dot hansen at gmail dot com.
We'll have to get the little buddies together next time Brad and I are in town.
Thanks for letting me snoop on your blog. :)