Crawling

(Pictures to come)

Briggs is crawling everywhere! And today he climbed up the first set of stairs in our home -without falling once. Dad was at the top and I was at the bottom prepared to catch him, but he did great. The second/third time was a bit different, but he did enjoy the journey. I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing quite a bit more of this in the coming days/weeks.

Today Myles decided to jump off a bunk bed and hit his head on a nearby bookshelf. Hard to believe, but he hit his head. ;) He had a bit of a gash in the back so I took him to the kidcare, where he received three staples. Not necessarily his most painful injury, but now it's on the record so I don't forget.

We are blessed. Very blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17