Landmark Day
Today was a landmark day - MINECRAFT has entered the home. Myles has been working on me for about three weeks now, and last night when he came in several times between 5 and 6:30 a.m. telling me unusual points of why he 'needed' and how we could use Minecraft I agreed. (Of course, he had to clean his room first, so that was a bonus.) One thing I remember him saying was, "Archer carries the manuals for Minecraft in his backpack, so if I have a questions I can ask him." School is not in session, and he hasn't seen or spoken with Archer since June - so this has been on his mind it would seem.
The boys were loving Minecraft. Of course, we are still working out the kinks and the directions. I do not understand it and will need to review Archer's manuals a few times I'm certain. I even had the thought run through my head today - boy, I should check out a book at the library about Minecraft. Oh joy.
On other notes - Briggs has been diagnosed with PFAPA - it's a reoccurring fever syndrome and something we are hoping he outgrows within the next year. He's super excited to start preschool in the "autumn" and loves his (growing) long hair. Briggs is a character in every way and we love his humor and the love (and crazy) he brings into the home.
Noah is talking like a 3 year old - sentences, thoughtful comments, questions..and it's kind of breaking my heart. It's surprising to me how quickly he is growing up. How fast he's progressing to the new ideas and thoughts. We'll see how things go when he's at home while Briggs and Myles are at school - but I'm certain he will miss his brothers. He is often asking where one of the brothers are and then follows them around happily. He loves the show Pocoyo, it's a very close second to Animal Mechanicals.
The boys keep us busy and we love them so very much.
The boys were loving Minecraft. Of course, we are still working out the kinks and the directions. I do not understand it and will need to review Archer's manuals a few times I'm certain. I even had the thought run through my head today - boy, I should check out a book at the library about Minecraft. Oh joy.
On other notes - Briggs has been diagnosed with PFAPA - it's a reoccurring fever syndrome and something we are hoping he outgrows within the next year. He's super excited to start preschool in the "autumn" and loves his (growing) long hair. Briggs is a character in every way and we love his humor and the love (and crazy) he brings into the home.
Noah is talking like a 3 year old - sentences, thoughtful comments, questions..and it's kind of breaking my heart. It's surprising to me how quickly he is growing up. How fast he's progressing to the new ideas and thoughts. We'll see how things go when he's at home while Briggs and Myles are at school - but I'm certain he will miss his brothers. He is often asking where one of the brothers are and then follows them around happily. He loves the show Pocoyo, it's a very close second to Animal Mechanicals.
The boys keep us busy and we love them so very much.
Comments