Ya Ya Sisterhood



A week or so ago, Michelle, Heather, and I went to the Thanksgiving Point annual Ya Ya Sisterhood party. There was free food, free waxing and mostly free fun. :) We had a great time! Here's a picture of Michelle getting her waxing done. It was a great time. In fact, while Michelle was getting waxed I won four tickets to the Barnyard Boo (another TKP event). Michelle raised her arm as if to say - Hooray, I won, but I'm busy. When I approached the lady for the tickets she eyed my wax job and thought I could use a little bit more work. :) Ha - I didn't get waxed. It was Michelle. Anyway, we had a great time. I've also posted a picture of Heather with her great new haircut! These two girls are just lucky I didn't take a picture after the event. We had a great time and enjoyed the free "Melting Pot" the most.
(Oh wait, I found one of Michelle after the wax! She looks great so I had to post it. You look wonderful Michelle!)
(Oh wait, I found one of Michelle after the wax! She looks great so I had to post it. You look wonderful Michelle!)
Comments
Okay, so I'm not really good at threats. And I really love you too much to threat you anyway.
So, nevermind.
~M