Dinosaurs, Pianos, and Reading

It's been a busy few days. I'll let the pictures explain.
He was so happy to meet Buddy the Dinosaur at the Kickoff for Summer Reading program

And then there was the train! Good thing he wore his Chuggington Engineer cap

Play Me I'm Yours Piano Concert! We love this idea of pianos downtown where we can play anytime (well, for the next 10 days)


M really likes Calvin and Hobbes. So much so this morning when I greeted him in his room he was kneeling down reading their comics. He can say Calvin and Hobbes and I'll try to get it recorded.

Word World!!

We had to stop at the Literacy Guild booth and read some books. We were the only ones who stopped (and read three books), but M really liked that Bee chair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gardening...Joy or Pain?

New Adventures

When you're 16 going on 17